I have been tagged by Wendy to list five (5) weird things about myself. No I had not forgotten, I needed time to think about them ;o). I asked my husband to tell me something weird about myself and he said that I wasn't weird but unique. So there! :op lol
1. I scare easily - At night, I can look up at the sky and scare myself silly. If you see me running into the house, I've just scared myself silly. I have a vivid imagination.
2. I'm peculiar about the movies I see. I cannot watch stupid movies, scary movies, or any movies with violence. I cannot detach myself from the actor's experience on the screen. I love Thomas the Tank Engine and most children movies except for ET, that's a scary movie.
3. I believe in magic, fairies and Santa Claus.
4. I climb trees - In the summer time you may find me up in a branch of our crab apple tree watching the birds feed off our feeders.
5. I like to dance around the house like no one's watching even if they are watching. I tend to be silly even thought I'm supposed to be grown up. I like rock and alternative music.
6. I don't like to shop, except at quilt stores and book stores. When I need to purchase clothing, a new car or what ever (except fabric) I'm on a mission and it's best that you stay out of my way. I do not think about it, I just do it. The internet has cut down the amount of time I spend in clothing stores.
I have thought about who I will tag. I feel that both these individuals are unique and should offer an interesting list. They are:
Sweet P http://coffeetimequiltstudio.blogspot.com/